Sunday, October 4, 2009

Image A

Image B

Image C

I do not consider these a finished product. I have been experimenting with methods to transfer slides to a digital format. This shot was originally taken in 1980 on Kodachrome. This was transfered to digital by projecting in onto the wall and photographing it with my digital camera. I thought the texture of the wall might give it a unique look and make it look older. I think the walls texture and semi gloss finish shows a little too much. I will also try projecting onto a white sheet and then onto an actual screen.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm having a hard time deciding between a and b. I like a because it seems a little brighter on my computer screen but I like the texture of the shield on b. Just thought you'd like to know.
    Mom shared your blog address with me so I thought I'd check it out. I hope that's ok.
    I really like it!

    ReplyDelete